We specialise in macrocarpa timber. Ask us about our other sustainable timbers such as Western Red Cedar.
- Macrocarpa is rot resistant and therefore is suitable for construction and landscaping
- It is a stable finishing timber
- Its finish is similar to that of kauri, making it an appropriate substitute
- All dry dressing grade and clear grade product is slowly air-dyed to eliminate possibility of cell collapse
- Macrocarpa Logs are seasoned (left to stand in the yard) for a considerable period of time to ensure construction timbers are dry enough for immediate use.
- We can get our rough sawn macrocarpa machined for you. Flooring, weatherboard, plane and gauged etc
1 / 4 >